WE CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT WILL MANIFEST IN OUR LIVES. WE LIVE AND HAVE EXPERIENCES AND LEAVE PEOPLE WE LOVE AND GET LEFT BY THEM. PEOPLE WE THOUGHT WOULD BE WITH US FOREVER AREN’T AND PEOPLE WE DIDN’T KNOW WOULD COME INTO OUR LIVES DO. OUR WORK HERE IS TO KEEP FAITH WITH THAT, TO PUT IT IN A BOX AND WAIT. TO TRUST THAT SOMEDAY WE WILL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, SO THAT WHEN THE ORDINARY MIRACULOUS IS REVEALED TO US WE WILL BE THERE, GRATEFUL FOR THE SMALLEST THINGS.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Finals Are Over... Now what?

I've taken my last test this morning, turned in that final International Relations paper. But now I'm done, what the eff am I supposed to do? Well, first: HELLO SUMMER BREAK!
Then what? Let's make a list since I cannot sleep.

1. FAO... Time to rest! I refuse to do anything productive for the next couple of days. I'm just gonna lay on my bed all day long and stare at the ceiling while listening to music. And sleep. A lot.

2. FAO... Prepare for moving! I have a month to pack up my apartment as I'm not going to live with my sister anymore next year (she's moving to another city). That means a ton of work to do. I'm not mentally prepared for this shit.

3. FAO... TV shows are back! Well, I've already seen most of my favorite TV shows season final. Fortunately, I still have a few more episodes of Girls and Game of Thrones. Plus, summer specials are just around the corner yay! So I'm planning to watch True Blood and Entourage with some friends and ice cream.

4. FAO... Go to the gym! I'm gonna start a new exercise routine and try my best to stick to it. Now that summer has come, I have to get fitter and lose weight —Yeah... Let's just drop the ice cream.

5. FAO... Read for fun! I have a collection of letters between Scott Fitzgerald and his daughter to finish, then I'm gonna start the second book of the Hunger Games series. I'm also thinking about reading the Harry Potter series again.

6. FAO... Learn to drive! It's been 2 years since I reached the right age to get my driver's license. Now, I'm picturing myself driving my mum's car under the sun, listening to my summer playlist full blast. BEST THING EVER. I really need to pass that freaking test!

7. FAO... Pick up a new hobby! I've always wanted to try drums and start a scrapbook. Now is the time!

8. FAO... Travel more! Well, my sister offered me a trip to London for my 20th birthday but there was a problem with the flight so I guess we're not going. Now she's planning a week in Spain. Hope we'll go. Anyway, I'll come back home at the end of July so I'll be able to say I travelled from one continent to another.

9. FAO... Let's get the party started! I'm back into the social world people, cheers!



10. FAO... Stress over the results! What if I failed?!

Peace out,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment