WE CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT WILL MANIFEST IN OUR LIVES. WE LIVE AND HAVE EXPERIENCES AND LEAVE PEOPLE WE LOVE AND GET LEFT BY THEM. PEOPLE WE THOUGHT WOULD BE WITH US FOREVER AREN’T AND PEOPLE WE DIDN’T KNOW WOULD COME INTO OUR LIVES DO. OUR WORK HERE IS TO KEEP FAITH WITH THAT, TO PUT IT IN A BOX AND WAIT. TO TRUST THAT SOMEDAY WE WILL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, SO THAT WHEN THE ORDINARY MIRACULOUS IS REVEALED TO US WE WILL BE THERE, GRATEFUL FOR THE SMALLEST THINGS.

Friday, April 27, 2012

THE VERY FIRST POST

So, after several frustrated attempts to create a decent blog during those past few years, here I am again! Wooo! Filling a long and sleepless night with starting this new web writing thing. Hope it will help me get rid off my sleep/wake cycle disorder...

Anyway, I don't really know what will come out of all the blogging I'm planning to do, BUT I'm pretty sure it will be better than any of my preteen/teen blogs (it HAS TO BE, or I'm seriously doomed!).

Well, this is exciting, isn't it? My first post on my not-so first blog. Guess I ought to take a picture of this unforgettable moment.

I'm gonna try to sleep a little now, it's 8.30 am and the sun is bright up in the sky. Damn it.

Love,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment