WE CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT WILL MANIFEST IN OUR LIVES. WE LIVE AND HAVE EXPERIENCES AND LEAVE PEOPLE WE LOVE AND GET LEFT BY THEM. PEOPLE WE THOUGHT WOULD BE WITH US FOREVER AREN’T AND PEOPLE WE DIDN’T KNOW WOULD COME INTO OUR LIVES DO. OUR WORK HERE IS TO KEEP FAITH WITH THAT, TO PUT IT IN A BOX AND WAIT. TO TRUST THAT SOMEDAY WE WILL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, SO THAT WHEN THE ORDINARY MIRACULOUS IS REVEALED TO US WE WILL BE THERE, GRATEFUL FOR THE SMALLEST THINGS.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Finals!

The person who invented pre-exam holidays is a total jerk, asshole, motherf$&#@er... I could carry on forever.


I mean you bum around all day long, perfectly knowing that you should study your ass off, but you still do nothing AT ALL. And the closer you get to Finals, the more guilty you feel about dating your Netflix.

And I swear this shit is worse to a Law student (aka me) than to any other fish in this vast sea called Higher Education.

I'll tell you why..
On my first day of Law School, I was walking around the campus like I owned the place —thinking I was in a live mix between Law and Order and Dirty Sexy Money. Come on, you know what I mean!
But I was quickly brought back to reality as I saw the amount of work required to become a Nick George or a Jack McCoy. Indeed, I had a huge amount of work facing me, and by huge I mean HUGE. What a disillusion!
The Meredith-Grey-to-be and other Ben Epstein already know that. It's not like THEIR whole world is falling apart.

Well, you can all see that I'm totally and completely aware of my situation, yet I continue procrastinating.
WAKE THE F UP DUDE!
Wait a sec.. Let me check my schedule.
Finals are in... 3 EFFING WEEKS!
I am officially in deep shit.

Note to self: Life is not a TV series.

Study hard,
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment